Management Team - iBoard LLC founding members are seasoned management executives, technologists and marketers who have an average of 30+ years of applicable experience, including successful startup and management of private and public entrepreneurial ventures.
- Christopher Gentile, President / CEO - Details
- Adam Nemitoff, Chief Technology Officer - Details
- Taylor Cherry, Chief Operating Officer - Details
- Gene Timmons, Chief Creative Officer - Details
- Bud Gilson, Chief Marketing Officer
although classically trained on Procter & Gamble packaged goods, the bulk of Bud's career has been in automotive and high tech. Bud has managed both client and agency side marketing for multiple automotive brands including Alfa Romeo, BMW, Rolls Royce, Peugeot, Fiat, Nissan, Infiniti and Lexus. His technology experience includes Xerox having played an instrumental role introducing the first GUI-based workstation, Ethernet technology, desktop and color laser printing Hewlett Packard, AST Computer, Ingram Micro and Overture one of the pioneer search engines. Before joining iBoard Incorporated, Gilson managed the B2B Unit of DDB Worldwide Communications Group Inc., and led the marketing for Hyrian, a technology-based top 5 recruitment process outsourcing company. Bud has an undergraduate degree from Emerson college and attended the NYU School of Film.
- Robert Rohinsky, EVP Business Development - Details
- Witt Stewart, EVP Entertainment Strategy - Details