Management Team - iBoard LLC founding members are seasoned management executives, technologists and marketers who have an average of 30+ years of applicable experience, including successful startup and management of private and public entrepreneurial ventures.
- Christopher Gentile, President / CEO
has unique and extensive technology development and management experience. Christopher has overseen the design and engineering for advanced nuclear plants in Connecticut and Illinois. He has managed R&D of new technologies for toy products, theme parks, computer input devices, video games, 3D web graphics technology and virtual reality systems, along with their related consumer launch and marketing campaigns, generating over $5.2 billion in retail sales. These include the Nintendo Power Glove, the first 3D interactive input device, Disney's "Ride The Comix", the first immersive virtual reality theme park ride and Cablevision's VOOM, the first HDTV satellite system. Mr. Gentile has additional senior management experience as Executive Vice President/General Manager running Viewpoint Corporation (NASDAQ:ENLV) for 3 years. A graduate of Syracuse University, Christopher has three Bachelor of Science degrees; Mechanical Engineering, Nuclear Engineering and Solar Engineering.
- Adam Nemitoff, Chief Technology Officer - Details
- Taylor Cherry, Chief Operating Officer - Details
- Gene Timmons, Chief Creative Officer - Details
- Bud Gilson, Chief Marketing Officer - Details
- Robert Rohinsky, EVP Business Development - Details
- Witt Stewart, EVP Entertainment Strategy - Details