Management Team - iBoard LLC founding members are seasoned management executives, technologists and marketers who have an average of 30+ years of applicable experience, including successful startup and management of private and public entrepreneurial ventures.
- Christopher Gentile, President / CEO - Details
- Adam Nemitoff, Chief Technology Officer - Details
- Taylor Cherry, Chief Operating Officer - Details
- Gene Timmons, Chief Creative Officer - Details
- Bud Gilson, Chief Marketing Officer - Details
- Robert Rohinsky, EVP Business Development - Details
- Witt Stewart, EVP Entertainment Strategy
his background includes artist and athlete management for such clients as Carole King, Jerry Jeff Walker, Joe Ely, Tony Dorsett and Earl Campbell. As co-owner of Freeflow Productions, Witt developed and produced several multimillion selling records including the debut album of Christopher Cross, which won five Grammy Awards and sold over 10 million albums worldwide. Mr. Stewart’s keen understanding of the music business was instrumental to the launch of Scatter Tunes, a multi-media, album-centric music site utilizing iBoard technology, and V-Album Creator software, allowing independent artists to produce and market their own content.